Saturday, October 29, 2011

The BackLOG - Episode 38 - 100 Girls


What a busy video this is as I make a poor attempt at a Lady Gaga costume, go over my lack of plans for the Halloweekend, remind you why I'm doing this blog and remind myself why I'm still single. Go me! Tonight's pick is a special one as it was picked by my friends on Facebook because I only had 99 movies that I hadn't seen to start this so I needed Movie 100. So Kade, if I didn't get 100 Girls until Episode 39, I would have had to watch The Human Centipede. Just saying...

Luckily this movie looks like crap. Which means I get to bash it, and I can do better at bashing a movie because I am really struggling to enjoy writing reviews for good movies. They're just not fun to go back and re-read in my opinion...but I am my own worst critic. Oh well, be safe everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment