Sunday, October 23, 2011

The BackLOG - Episode 32 - Black Hawk Down

Well yesterday was pure crap with the boring and just plain wrong Chasing Liberty, but I hope to make up for it tonight with the first true action flick from the box (even though Fighting came from it...totally doesn't count...). Amazingly enough I have never actually seen this movie and very rarely have I see parts of it, even though I picked this up just about first day it came out and then ignored it. I'm looking forward to checking this out, though I am going to be SO tired watching. Gave myself a "catch up on sleep" cocktail that is just about to knock me out but not before I check this puppy out. We'll see how I go, but I am looking forward to watching thigns explode on the big sexy TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment