Friday, October 7, 2011

The BackLOG - Episode 16 - The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus


Coming off of getting double-fucked by two marathon movies back to back, it's safe to say that a majority of my three days off have been devoted to this blog. No worries, it's been fun regardless and they both did a fairly decent job of keeping my interest, Gone with the Wind doing a bit better. I don't know, Return of the King just didn't do so hot...too much extra stuff that didn't really add to the fun of the movie, just seemed to be there for the accuracy.

Oh well, tonight is more a sentimental piece, Terry Gilliam's Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, for those who know movies like 12 Monkeys, Brazil, and of course his work on Monty Python, this film was Heath Ledger's last before he died. Knowing that Gilliam's movies are generally a hit or miss, I have no clue what tonight has in store, but as usual, I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment