Thursday, October 6, 2011

The BackLOG - Episode 15 - The Return of the King


The box hates me. It just hates the crap out of me. I asked it even "please something not as long or longer than Gone with the Wind." I honestly didn't think there was something longer. You know what? There's something longer. The Lord of the Rings: The Holy Fuck You Joe Extended Edition of the Return of the King at 251 minutes.

Now, it may be surprising because I'm a dork and naturally I should be able to quote this movie by now but truth of the matter is, I really hated Two Towers and I can't stand the books. I just don't like how they're written, they bore me. Oh well, I hang around a bunch of people who know this series scene by scene so it's not like I'm going to be surprised or anything with this.

Anyway, going to grab cookies and soda...lots of cookies and soda...and grind through this puppy. Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment